This month I became a member of the Chicago Architecture Foundation. I also convinced a few family members and friends to sign up during the Groupon promotion for over 50% off the membership fee. As a member, we have access to more than 65 free walking and bike tours. This is a fantastic way to learn more about this amazing city where I live. Today I went on a walking tour of my neighborhood with a friend who also lives in River North. Here are some pictures from my neighborhood: River North
Sunday, September 19, 2010
River North Tour
This month I became a member of the Chicago Architecture Foundation. I also convinced a few family members and friends to sign up during the Groupon promotion for over 50% off the membership fee. As a member, we have access to more than 65 free walking and bike tours. This is a fantastic way to learn more about this amazing city where I live. Today I went on a walking tour of my neighborhood with a friend who also lives in River North. Here are some pictures from my neighborhood: River North
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment